The Country Garage Ballymena
05 March 2021
The applicant must be over 25. A full driver's licence is essential as the position involves driving duties. In addition preference will be given to those candidates who have previous experience in a similar role.
Main Purpose of the Job :Prepare and maintain to an acceptable and consistent level all new, used and company vehicles, and carrying out any driving tasks applicable. Detailed responsibilities include
- To valet and prepare all new and used cars for showroom and customer display.
- To wash and vacuum service customer's vehicles competently and within prescribed times laid down by management.
- To ensure that the vehicle worked on is carefully handled and all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle.
- To ensure all sold cars new and used are valeted, prepared and displayed in customer collection area (i.e. Showroom) prior to delivery.
- Handle responsibly, the checking in of all new and used cars, from all sources. Document and report all damage immediately to Sales Administrator or Manager.
- Maintain on a regular basis all new and used cars on display in showroom.
- Ensure all company demonstrators are in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Maintain service loan car fleet daily.
If you have what it takes and are interested please send your completed application form by Friday 5 March 2021 to: email@example.com